What Learning Communities are available?
- Global Learning Community
- Spanish Learning Community
What does a Learning Community offer?
- Co-enrolled courses and living environment
- Individual mentoring
- Study sessions
- Engagement with faculty and staff members
- Educational and social events
Consider this: it's easier to study with a roommate who has the same class as you then to study alone. You'll have the advantage of living in a hall where students share common goals & course work. Learning communities have shown to increase the likelihood to succeed at the University and graduate.
Students involved in learning communities become more intellectually mature and responsible for their own learning.
If you are interested in finding out more about Learning Communities have to offer contact Lia Thomas at 405-974-6903 or email@example.com