Emergency and Non-Emergency
For emergency or immediate assistance please call our Work Order desk at 974-2247 during normal business hours Monday through Friday from 8am until 5pm. On weekdays after 5:00 pm and weekends, call Police Services at 974-2345. To request non-emergency service, please coordinate within the administrative unit of your organization and with the designated building captain. The building captain will submit the request via our online system FAMIS. This will help prevent the duplication of work requests. For the building captain list click here.
Key and Lock Information
- All requests for Access Control services are made through the FAMIS work order system per your building captain.
- When making a key request please provide the employee's name, banner number, job title, and department name.
- You will be notified via e-mail when your key is ready to pick up at the DPS building.
- All keys that are not picked up within 30 days will be returned to the system and a new key request will have to be submitted if the key is still needed.
- When requesting service on a door closer, lock or other hardware issues please provide the building name, room number and a brief description of the problem.
- If you need to speak with someone about a key request or lock problem please call (405) 974-2247.
When planning a special event, please read the UCO Campus Event Setup Guidelines for some basic "do's and don'ts." These guidelines can be printed using Adobe Reader. If you cannot print these guidelines, please contact the Work Order desk at 974-2247 to receive a copy via campus mail. Once you receive approval for a special event, please contact the Work Order desk at 974-2247. We can assist you with coordination of schedules, electrical needs, set up, clean up and any special considerations which your event may utilize. Please include the Physical Plant in your plans as early as possible, so we can help make your event a success. NOTE: Due to safety concerns, the Physical Plant no longer provides grills.
Snow Removal Map
The UCO Physical Plant inclement weather plan involves clearing ice and snow from building entrances, sidewalks and parking lots for the UCO campus. Click here to view the building entrances and parking lots that will be available first during snow and/or ice removal. The entrances are denoted by a gold circle. The parking lots are denoted by a blue circle. All other entrances and parking lots will be cleaned as time allows depending on the severity of the weather. If you have any questions, please call our Work Order desk at 974-2247.