- May 20th-May 29th ROAD CLOSED: Ayers from N. University Dr. to the East side of Buddy’s. Pedestrians will need to take an alternative route.
- May 30th: Ayers will be reopened to vehicular traffic.
- May 30th – July 15th: Construction work will be done on existing curb ramps along Ayers. Minimal traffic disruptions will occur. No lanes would be shut down.
- July 16th – August 15th: Installing crosswalk system. Periodic lane blockage (total of 5 days). This is still to be scheduled through UCO.
- August 15th: Activating new crosswalk system.
The Facilities Management division is composed of Physical Plant, Architecture and Engineering Services, Inventory and Receiving and Facilities Business Management. In addition, Facilities Managment is responsible for the campus Sustainability program and the Central Gardens of UCO.
For UCO to be a premier campus community with excellent facilities and services.
To provide benchmark facilities and services which support the mission of the university.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Customer Service - Providing services above and beyond what is expected
- Stewardship - Taking ownership responsibilities for maintaining and safeguarding our facilities
- Facilities Excellence - Providing facilities of the highest caliber within available resources
- Integrity - Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Teamwork - Working together toward mutual goals
- Professionalism - Treating others with respect and civility