The Facilities Management division is composed of Physical Plant, Architecture and Engineering Services, Inventory and Receiving and Facilities Business Management. In addition, Facilities Managment is responsible for the campus Sustainability program and the Central Gardens of UCO.
For UCO to be a premier campus community with excellent facilities and services.
To provide benchmark facilities and services which support the mission of the university.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Customer Service - Providing services above and beyond what is expected
- Stewardship - Taking ownership responsibilities for maintaining and safeguarding our facilities
- Facilities Excellence - Providing facilities of the highest caliber within available resources
- Integrity - Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Teamwork - Working together toward mutual goals
- Professionalism - Treating others with respect and civility