To provide a timely and accurate delivery of US mail to university departments and to assist in choosing the most cost effective means in which to send their mail in support of the educational mission of the University. These services will be provided by courteous professionals consistently striving to exceed customer expectations. Campus Mail Services will also act as the UCO liaison with the United States Postal Service.
Location and Hours:
We are located in the Nigh University Center, Room 152. We are open from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday*.
*June and July summer hours are until 12:00 on Friday.
- Campus mail is delivered and picked up daily.
- Incoming USPS express mail, registered, certified, return receipt and insured special services mail is delivered to you daily.
- Outgoing USPS Express mail due to Campus Mail Services by 3:00 p.m. for same day mailing.
- Presort first class mail (less expensive first class rate) 3:00 p.m. cut off.
- Final outgoing mail pick up by USPS at 3:45 p.m.