Q. How much does it cost to mail a package to a foreign country?
A. The cost of a package is based on weight (in pounds), size and other requirements.
Q. How long will it take for a letter or parcel to reach its destination?
A. Domestic First Class mail normally takes between 1 and 4 days depending on the destination; Priority mail takes between 2 and 3 days; and Express mail is usually next day delivery.
Q. What time of day is mail distributed to my mail box?
A. Mail distribution to the Broncho Stamp-N-Post mail boxes is normally complete around noon except for Mondays or the day after a holiday then it is usually complete by 2:00 p.m. There is a sign above the boxes which indicates whether mail distribution has been completed.
Q. How do I get the best price and service when mailing an item?
A. When you bring your letters or packages to the counter advise the clerk at the window if any of the following apply:
1. If the item is to be expedited (Priority or Express mail)
2. If you want delivery or signature confirmation for the item
3. If you want the item certified with a return receipt
4. If you want the item insured
5. If the item can be sent by Media mail
6. If the item is not already packaged, where you are sending it and how you want it to be mailed