Project Persist: A Student Support & Success program that will follow you from freshman year to graduation and help you have the time of your life getting there!
Eveyone can use a little extra coaching during their freshman year. Check out the free services available to you:
- One-on-one and group tutoring
- Peer, faculty, & community mentoring
- Academic & life-skills workshops
- Financial literacy training
- FAFSA completion assistance
- Research activities
- Cultural events
- Grad Prep curriculum
- Assistance in course selection
- Individualized coaching sessions
Please contact Project Persist @ 974-3607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.