- External Grants
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Programs
- Student Research
- Travel Presentation Grants
- Research Advisory Council
- Oklahoma Research Day
- Emeritus Faculty Research
- Contact Us
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- Nov 5th - Posters on the Hill deadline! Click for more information on this research event.
- Dec 2nd - Abstract submission deadline for NCUR. For more information click here http://www.cur.org/ncur_2015/
NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program 2014 Application Workshop
Dr. Michael Heppler, former OSU Assistant Director of Student Academic Services, offers great tips to this competitive grant program. The National Science Foundation's Graduate Research Fellowship Program can provide $126,000 in Federal support for your graduate education. This Fellowship supports outstanding graduate students in NSF supported science, technology, engineering, and mathematics disciplines who are pursuing research-based master's and doctoral degrees at accredited US institutions. Participation is especially encouraged for undergraduates who are nearing graduation; and, first-year and first-semester, second-year graduate students interested in or currently pursuing a graduate degree in one of the NSF-supported STEM disciplines.