Faculty and Student RCSA Presentation Grant (up to $500)
The RCSA Presentation Grant funds will be available July 10th , 2015. Please contact us at that time for more information. If the Office of Research & Grants can be of further assistance to you and your research, scholarly and creative activities at UCO, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you have any questions please call the Office of Research & Grants at 974-3492.
~Faculty Only Click here for Application Faculty please use this application when applying for you RCSA Presentation Grant Application.
The following are the requirements of this grant program:
· This grant program is intended as air travel support for presentations and not for conducting research or attending conferences.
· Faculty or students may apply at any time and will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis and can receive only one award per academic year. Please note that funding is available to first authors only.
· Faculty or students must have, in hand, a written acceptance for them to formally present some type of research, creative or scholarly activity in a legitimate venue.
· The faculty or student member must commit to submitting an abstract/poster and participating in Oklahoma Research Day upon which the support of the OR&G is acknowledged.
· The maximum approved request will be up to $500 which must be used for air travel only during the current academic year.
· Submit the RCSA Faculty or Student Presentation Grant Application Form.
· Airfare must be a direct purchase by the University with tickets booked through the Travel Office. All other bookings will be denied.
Additional Information: The RCSA Presentation Grant Program supports air travel for faculty or students to present their research, creative & scholarly activities at professional meetings and conferences.
PDF: 2007-2012 RCSA Travel Presentation Grant Program: Faculty
PDF: 2007-2012 RCSA Travel Presentation Grant Program: Student