- External Grants
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Programs
- Student Research
- Travel Presentation Grants
- Research Advisory Council
- Emeritus Faculty Research
- Contact Us
- Research Policies & Procedures
Useful Search Engines to Find Grant Opportunities:
For more information, click here
Faculty RCSA Presentation Grant (up to $500)
~Faculty Only Click here for Application Faculty please use this application when applying for your RCSA Presentation Grant Application. Faculty, if you have questions, please call the Office of Research & Grants at 974-3492.
~Students Only Please contact the Office of High Impact Practices at 974-5086 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or click Here for application.
The following are the requirements of this grant program:
· This grant program is intended as air travel support for presentations and not for conducting research or attending conferences.
· Faculty may apply at any time and will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis and can receive only one award per academic year. Please note that funding is available to first authors only.
· Faculty must have, in hand, a written acceptance for them to formally present some type of research, creative or scholarly activity in a legitimate venue.
· The faculty member must commit to submitting an abstract/poster and participating in Oklahoma Research Day upon which the support of the OR&G is acknowledged.
· The maximum approved request will be up to $500 which must be used for air travel only during the current academic year.
· Submit the RCSA Faculty Presentation Grant Application Form.
· Airfare must be a direct purchase by the University with tickets booked through the Travel Office. All other bookings will be denied.
Additional Information: The RCSA Presentation Grant Program supports air travel for faculty or students to present their research, creative & scholarly activities at professional meetings and conferences.
PDF: 2012-13 RCSA Travel Presentation Grant Program: Faculty
PDF: 2012-13 RCSA Travel Presentation Grant Program: Student