- External Grants
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Programs
- Student Research
- Travel Presentation Grants
- Research Advisory Council
- Oklahoma Research Day
- Emeritus Faculty Research
- Contact Us
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- August 18th - Fall Semester Begins & RA Projects begin.
Faculty and Student RCSA Presentation Grant (up to $500)
The following are the requirements of this grant program:
- This grant program is intended as air travel support for presentations and not for conducting research or attending conferences.
- Faculty or students may apply at any time and will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis and can receive only one award per academic year. Please note that funding is available to first authors only.
- Faculty or students must have, in hand, a written acceptance for them to formally present some type of research, creative or scholarly activity in a legitimate venue.
- The faculty or student member must commit to submitting an abstract/poster and participating in Oklahoma Research Day upon which the support of the OR&G is acknowledged.
- The maximum approved request will be up to $500 which must be used for air travel only during the current academic year.
- Submit the RCSA Faculty or Student Presentation Grant Application Form.
Airfare must be a direct purchase by the University with tickets booked through the Travel Office. All other bookings will be denied.
Additional Information: The RCSA Presentation Grant Program supports air travel for faculty or students to present their research, creative & scholarly activities at professional meetings and conferences.
PDF: 2007-2012 RCSA Travel Presentation Grant Program: Faculty
PDF: 2007-2012 RCSA Travel Presentation Grant Program: Student