- External Grants
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Programs
- Student Research
- Travel Presentation Grants
- Research Advisory Council
- Oklahoma Research Day
- Emeritus Faculty Research
- Contact Us
- Research & Grants
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- August 19, 2013 – Fall '13 Semester Begins
Faculty and Student RCSA Presentation Grant (up to $500)
ALL FUNDS HAVE NOW BEEN EXPENDED
Applications will be available again 01st July 2013
The following are the requirements of this grant program:
- This grant program is intended as air travel support for presentations and not for conducting research or attending conferences.
- Faculty or students may apply at any time and will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis and can receive only one award per academic year. Please note that funding is available to first authors only.
- Faculty or students must have, in hand, a written acceptance for them to formally present some type of research, creative or scholarly activity in a legitimate venue.
- The faculty or student member must commit to submitting an abstract/poster and participating in Oklahoma Research Day upon which the support of the OR&G is acknowledged.
- The maximum approved request will be up to $500 which must be used for air travel only during the current academic year.
- Submit the RCSA Faculty or Student Presentation Grant Application Form.
Airfare must be a direct purchase by the University with tickets booked through the Travel Office. All other bookings will be denied.