- External Grants
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Programs
- Student Research
- RCSA Grant Program
- RCSA Grant Application & Deadline
- RCSA Proposal Guidelines
- RCSA Proposal Evaluation Criteria
- RCSA Faculty Mentors
- RCSA Program Options & Obligations
- RCSA Grant Recipients
- RCSA Research Assistantships
- Undergraduate Research & Creative Studies
- Minority Participation Scholarship
- Posters on the Hill
- Travel Presentation Grants
- Research Advisory Council
- Oklahoma Research Day
- Emeritus Faculty Research
- Contact Us
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- Feb 2nd - Oklahoma Research Day Abstract deadline! Click for more information on this research event.
- Feb 12th - Registration Deadline for Oklahoma Research Day.
Student RCSA Grant Program Information
(Mac users click here, or if you're having difficulties with the link above.)
Example of completed narrative that is to be submitted as part of the above application.
Click here for additional grant proposal submission guidelines.
Students must turn in one electronic copy with appropriate signatures by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, February 24, 2015.
The electronic copy should be submitted to email@example.com
Students and faculty mentors will be informed before finals week of spring 2015 semester whether their proposal was recommended for funding.
Note: Handwritten submissions will NOT be considered. You must use our downloadable Application Form.
It is the responsibility of each college to assist the award recipient with the appropriate paperwork to purchase supplies, cover travel expenses, etc. All funds must be used only to support activities associated with the proposed investigation. All equipment or supplies purchased with research funds become the property of the department or college.
Student Research, Creative & Scholarly Activities (RCSA) Grant Program For additional information regarding the Student RCSA Grant Program, please contact Dr. Gregory M. Wilson, Assistant Vice President, Office of Research & Grants, at (405) 974-3492. In addition, please feel free to contact any of the representatives from your college that serve on the Research Advisory Council (RAC) and the Undergraduate Research Creative Activities Team (URCAT).