- External Grants
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Programs
- Student Research
- Travel Presentation Grants
- Research Advisory Council
- Oklahoma Research Day
- Emeritus Faculty Research
- Contact Us
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- August 18th - Fall Semester Begins & RA Projects begin.
2015 Oklahoma Research Day - TBD, NSU, Tahlequah campus
2014 Oklahoma Research Day - March 7th, UCO campus
For poster session assignment times, click here
- Deadline for Abstract Submission is 5:00 PM, Wednesday, January 29, 2014.
- Deadline for Event and Banquet Registration is 5:00 PM, Thursday, February 13, 2014
- Click here for more information on Oklahoma Research Day
2013 Oklahoma Research Day – March 8th, UCO campus
- Click here to view the Proclamation signed by Gov. Mary Fallin proclaiming March 4th - March 8th, 2013 as Undergraduate Research Week.
- Click here to view the Resolution unanimously passed by the Oklahoma House and Senate designating March 8, 2013 as Oklahoma Undergraduate Research Day.
- Click here for a preview of the events and FAQ.
About Oklahoma Research Day
Oklahoma Research Day is a consortium event coordinated by Oklahoma's Regional Universities. The first Research Day in Oklahoma was held in 1999 and included 233 poster presentations by students and faculty from Oklahoma colleges and universities.
Now in its fourteenth year, Oklahoma Research Day has grown in numbers and in stature with contributions from all of Oklahoma's institutions of higher education including many collaborative contributions from national and international academic and research institutions. The number of oral and poster presentations have grown to over 600 with over 1000 students, faculty and guests in attendance.
Oklahoma Research Day is funded by Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education, Oklahoma Experimental Program for Stimulating Competitive Research (EPSCoR) - National Science Foundation, and Idea Network for Biomedical Research Experience (INBRE) - National Institutes of Health.
This event is more than merely a celebration of their research, creative and scholarly activities. It is also an opportunity for students and faculty from multiple institutions to interact with counterparts in their respective disciplines. Oklahoma Research Day is the premier academic research event in the State.
PDF: 2006 Abstracts
PDF: 2007 Abstracts
PDF: 2008 Abstracts
PDF: 2009 Abstracts
PDF: 2010 Index of Titles
PDF: 2011 Index of Titles