- External Grants
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Programs
- Student Research
- Travel Presentation Grants
- Research Advisory Council
- Oklahoma Research Day
- Emeritus Faculty Research
- Contact Us
- Research & Grants
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- August 19, 2013 – Fall '13 Semester Begins
Oklahoma Research Day was successfully hosted at the UCO campus on March 8, 2013.
- The event was held on the UCO campus, Friday, March 8th.
- Click here to view the Proclamation signed by Gov. Mary Fallin proclaiming March 4th - March 8th, 2013 as Undergraduate Research Week.
- Click here to view the Resolution unanimously passed by the Oklahoma House and Senate designating March 8, 2013 as Oklahoma Undergraduate Research Day.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission was 5:00 PM, Tuesday, February 12, 2013.
- Deadline for Banquet Registration was 5:00 PM, Friday, February 22, 2013.
- Click here for a preview of the events and FAQ.
Oklahoma Research Day 2011 - Cameron University
- Congratulations to everyone who participated in the 2011 Oklahoma Research Day!
- 372 abstract submissions from UCO students and faculty were submitted for the event.
About Oklahoma Research Day
Oklahoma Research Day is a consortium event coordinated by Oklahoma's Regional Universities. The first Research Day in Oklahoma was held in 1999 and included 233 poster presentations by students and faculty from Oklahoma colleges and universities.
Now in its fourteenth year, Oklahoma Research Day has grown in numbers and in stature with contributions from all of Oklahoma's institutions of higher education including many collaborative contributions from national and international academic and research institutions. The number of oral and poster presentations have grown to over 600 with over 1000 students, faculty and guests in attendance.
Oklahoma Research Day is funded by Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education, Oklahoma Experimental Program for Stimulating Competitive Research (EPSCoR) - National Science Foundation, and Idea Network for Biomedical Research Experience (INBRE) - National Institutes of Health.
This event is more than merely a celebration of their research, creative and scholarly activities. It is also an opportunity for students and faculty from multiple institutions to interact with counterparts in their respective disciplines. Oklahoma Research Day is the premier academic research event in the State.
PDF: 2006 Abstracts
PDF: 2007 Abstracts
PDF: 2008 Abstracts
PDF: 2009 Abstracts
PDF: 2010 Index of Titles
PDF: 2011 Index of Titles