- External Grants
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Programs
- Mini Grant
- Regular Grant
- Community Partnership Matching Grant
- Distance Learning Research and Development Grant
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Scholars Grant
- Interdisciplinary Grant
- New Faculty Start-up Grants
- Temporary Faculty Grant
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Award Recipients
- Documents and Forms
- Student Research
- Travel Presentation Grants
- Research Advisory Council
- Oklahoma Research Day
- Emeritus Faculty Research
- Contact Us
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- August 18th - Fall Semester Begins & RA Projects begin.
Temporary Faculty Grant (up to $500)
Application Due Date: February 15, 2015.
Temporary Faculty grants support transformative learning by encouraging a variety of research, creative, and scholarly activities in all disciplines at the University.
This grant program provides support for temporary (non-tenure track) faculty. Individuals are eligible for one award during their first year of faculty employment at UCO.
Additional Information: Proposals will be reviewed and evaluated by members of the Research Advisory Council. Up to four, $500 grants will be awarded per year. Funds must be expended by the Faculty member during the academic year the grant was awarded.
If your project requires an IRB approval, an IRB application does not need to be completed at the time of your on-campus grant application but the IRB approval must be obtained before your research project begins. For more information on the IRB application process, visit our website: http://www.uco.edu/academic-affairs/research-compliance/index.asp