- External Grants
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Programs
- Mini Grant
- Regular Grant
- Community Partnership Matching Grant
- Distance Learning Research and Development Grant
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Scholars Grant
- Interdisciplinary Grant
- New Faculty Start-up Grants
- Temporary Faculty Grant
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Award Recipients
- Documents and Forms
- Student Research
- Travel Presentation Grants
- Research Advisory Council
- Oklahoma Research Day
- Emeritus Faculty Research
- Contact Us
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- Nov 5th - Posters on the Hill deadline! Click for more information on this research event.
- Dec 2nd - Abstract submission deadline for NCUR. For more information click here http://www.cur.org/ncur_2015/
2014 UCO Faculty/Staff External Grant Writing Workshop
- October 13 and 14
- Carl Albert Room, NUC 300
- Participants will learn how to search for grant opportunities, find collaborators, develop budgets, contact program officers, route and submit grant proposals to external agencies, and much more. Space is limited. Registration form
Mini Grant (up to $1,500)
Application Due Date: February 18, 2015
Anticipated Date of Notification: May 8, 2015
Funding Period: August 1, 2015-June 15, 2016
Spending Period: August 1, 2015-April 30, 2016
Eligibility: Full time Tenure track faculty only. Full time instructors can serve as co-PI.
Eligible for Reassignment Time: No
Eligible for Research Assistants: No
Review Process: All proposals will be reviewed by external reviewers
Mini grants support transformative learning by encouraging a variety of research, creative, and scholarly activities by faculty at UCO in all disciplines.
Mini Grants are intended to provide support for pilot studies or projects that do not have substantial budgetary requirements while engaging students as research collaborators.
Faculty who have received a grant through the OR&G for 3 consecutive years and have not applied for external funding (private, state, or federal) are ineligible to apply for a 4th year.
If your project requires an IRB approval, an IRB application does not need to be completed at the time of your on-campus grant application but the IRB approval must be obtained before your research project begins. For more information on the IRB application process, visit the website: http://www.uco.edu/academic-affairs/research-compliance/index.asp