- External Grants
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Programs
- Mini Grant
- Regular Grant
- Community Partnership Matching Grant
- Distance Learning Research and Development Grant
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Scholars Grant
- Interdisciplinary Grant
- New Faculty Start-up Grants
- Temporary Faculty Grant
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Award Recipients
- Documents and Forms
- Student Research
- Travel Presentation Grants
- Research Advisory Council
- Oklahoma Research Day
- Emeritus Faculty Research
- Contact Us
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- Nov 5th - Posters on the Hill deadline! Click for more information on this research event.
- Dec 2nd - Abstract submission deadline for NCUR. For more information click here http://www.cur.org/ncur_2015/
2014 UCO Faculty/Staff External Grant Writing Workshop
- October 13 and 14
- Carl Albert Room, NUC 300
- Participants will learn how to search for grant opportunities, find collaborators, develop budgets, contact program officers, route and submit grant proposals to external agencies, and much more. Space is limited. Registration form
New Faculty Start-up Grant (up to $500)
Faculty Start-Up grants support transformative learning by encouraging a variety of research, creative, and scholarly activities in all disciplines at the University.
The Faculty Start-up Grants are designed to provide support for RCSA for full-time, non-temporary faculty during their first 18 months of employment as a tenure-tracked faculty member at UCO.
Additional Information: There is no deadline to apply for this program but please be aware due to limited funds that awards will be granted on a "first come, first served" basis. Applications will be accepted and reviewed from 15 August 2014 through 16 February 2015. Funds must be expended by the Faculty member during the academic year the grant was awarded.
If your project requires an IRB approval, an IRB application does not need to be completed at the time of your on-campus grant application but the IRB approval must be obtained before your research project begins. For more information on the IRB application process, visit the website: http://www.uco.edu/academic-affairs/research-compliance/index.asp