- External Grants
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Programs
- Mini Grant
- Regular Grant
- Community Partnership Matching Grant
- Distance Learning Research and Development Grant
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Scholars Grant
- Interdisciplinary Grant
- New Faculty Start-up Grants
- Temporary Faculty Grant
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Award Recipients
- Documents and Forms
- Student Research
- Travel Presentation Grants
- Research Advisory Council
- Oklahoma Research Day
- Emeritus Faculty Research
- Contact Us
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- May 9th & 10th Graduation Ceremonies.
- RA Spring Projects End May 9th.
New Faculty Start-up Grant (up to $500)
Faculty Start-Up grants support transformative learning by encouraging a variety of research, creative, and scholarly activities in all disciplines at the University.
The Faculty Start-up Grants are designed to provide support for RCSA for full-time, non-temporary faculty during their first 18 months of employment as a tenure-tracked faculty member at UCO.
Additional Information: There is no deadline to apply for this program but please be aware due to limited funds that awards will be granted on a "first come, first served" basis. Applications will be accepted and reviewed from 15 August through 15 February. Funds must be expended by the Faculty member during the academic year the grant was awarded.
If your project requires an IRB approval, an IRB application does not need to be completed at the time of your on-campus grant application but the IRB approval must be obtained before your research project begins. For more information on the IRB application process, visit the website: http://www.uco.edu/academic-affairs/research-compliance/index.asp