- Faculty External Grants
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Programs
- Student Research
- Travel Presentation Grants
- Research Advisory Council
- Oklahoma Research Day
- Contact Us
- Research & Grants
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- November 1, 2012 - Posters on the Hill submission deadline
- November 13, 2012 - NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program full purposal deadline for Engineering, Computer and Information Sciences and Engineering, Materials Research
- November 14, 2012 - NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program full purposal deadline for Mathematical Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, Astronomy
- November 16, 2012 - NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program full purposal deadline for Social Sciences, Psychology, STEM Education and Learning
- November 19, 2012 - NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program full purposal deadline for Life Sciences, Geosciences
- December 4, 2012 - NCUR deadline for applications and abstracts
Faculty External Grants
In an era of ever stricter and more limited budgetary times in higher education, external grants play an increasingly important role in bringing in new sources of funds to supplement UCO's educational mission, to attract, retain and develop faculty, improve faculty relations, purchase equipment and fund valuable research, creative and scholarly activities.
If you are submitting a grant proposal, please fill out the Proposal Routing Worksheet and the External Grant Proposal Routing Form (see links below)
- PDF: Intent to Submit Worksheet
- PDF: External Grant Proposal Routing Form
- PDF: Steps for Grant Routing Process
UCO's Indirect Cost breakdown
- 30 % Principle Investigator
- 30 % PI's College Dean
- 20 % Office of Research & Grants
- 20 % Education & General Funds
External Grant Report Data
Congratulations to Dr. Chris Butler (CMS), Dr. Joe Grzybowski (CMS), Dr. Greg White (CFAD), Ms. Ines Burnham (CFAD), and Ms. Jill Priest (CFAD) who have all had external grant requests successfully awarded during the summer months.
U.S. Department of Education Grants at UCO
A college-preparation program designed to encourage students to develop the academic skills and motivation necessary for success in post-secondary education.
Here to provide services and support to make your college experience a success!
Preparing undergraduate students for successful careers as graduate students, professors, and professional researchers.