- External Grants
- Grant Submission Procedures
- Searching for Grant Opportunities
- Grant Facilitators & Liaisons
- PI/PD Responsibilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Indirect Cost Breakdown
- Forms and Documents
- Faculty On-Campus Grant Programs
- Student Research
- Travel Presentation Grants
- Research Advisory Council
- Oklahoma Research Day
- Emeritus Faculty Research
- Contact Us
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- Nov 5th - Posters on the Hill deadline! Click for more information on this research event.
- Dec 2nd - Abstract submission deadline for NCUR. For more information click here http://www.cur.org/ncur_2015/
2014 UCO Faculty/Staff External Grant Writing Workshop
- October 13 and 14
- Carl Albert Room, NUC 300
- Participants will learn how to search for grant opportunities, find collaborators, develop budgets, contact program officers, route and submit grant proposals to external agencies, and much more. Space is limited. Registration form
The Office of Research & Grants has gathered the following resources that you can use as you develop your external grant proposals.
OR&G Resource Library
The OR&G has a Grant Resources Library for faculty and staff. You can browse the list of books and DVDs that are in our library. Once you have decided on an item, you can call us at 974-3492 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what item you would like to check out. We can deliver the item to you via campus mail. You could also stop by our office (NUC 341) to look at our library or check out an item any time.
Access the OR&G Resource Library.
Council on Grantsmanship & Research
UCO is a member of the Council on Grantsmanship & Research (CGR). The group is open to all sponsored program officers at institutions of higher education in Oklahoma. OR&G staff and college facilitators actively participate in this state-wide group. To learn more about CGR, view the CGR postcard or website.
Budget Development Guide
The OR&G has developed the following guide to provide information that will be helpful to you as you develop your grant budgets. Please note that this guide should be used as a reference document. Always format your budgets as indicated in the agency guidelines.
View the Budget Development Guide.
Proposal Development Guides
Below are some agency-specific guides that can assist you with developing your grant application.
Below you will find guides that might be useful as you use the systems UCO has in place for searching for grant opportunties and submitting external grant applications.