CETTL is adopting Learning Center as our RSVP and registration process so that attendance at our professional development events are automatically tracked and saved in UCO’s system, thereby providing at-your-fingertips documentation for departmental and/or college purposes, annual reviews, etc.
Click here to view past events / learning opportunities.
UCO TeTalk to Inspire Transformation (for students, faculty and staff): At its heart, Collaborative Teaching exploits the negotiated desires of both the teacher and the student. It transforms educational spaces to become more like a great conversation and less like a tug of war. Rather than rushing through disciplinary content with a predetermined syllabus, you'll learn a process that enables you to listen, gives you permission to fail, and allows each class to become a co-created space.
Speaker: Dr. Jeanetta Sims
Dates: Thursday, 4/17/14
Time: Lunch 11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. / Te Talk 12:20 p.m – 12:40 p.m.
Location: Forensic Science Building Rotunda & Room 106
RSVP for Lunch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remaining True to Your Educator-Self in the 21st Century: Embracing Deep, Intentional, Integrative Learning Workshop
Dates: Tuesday, 5/13/14
Time: 09:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: UCO Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning
Click here for more details.
To register: contact Cary Williams
Please contact CETTL with any questions or concerns at (405) 974-5570, (405) 974-2543 or email email@example.com.
Instructions for Registering:
1. When clicking on “Click Here to Register”, you will be taken to the UConnect login page. Type in your “User Name” and “Password”, then click “Login”.
2. On the next page, click on the blue arrow. A new page will pop up.
3. Click on the underlined session ID link (example ilt CETTL LL NYT-0001).
4. Click on the “Enroll me” button. You are now enrolled and will be receiving an email confirmation.
5. Click on the email attachment, then click “Save & Close” to add it to your Outlook calendar.