- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning Home
- Archives of TT-S, CETTL’s Monthly ePub
- Contact CETTL Staff
- Collegium on College Teaching Practice
- CETTL Hardcopy Library
- Events / Learning Opportunities
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- New Faculty Orientation and T&L Institute
- New Faculty Technology Orientation
- Resources (incl. CETTL Library)
- Transformative Learning Guide
- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Empowerment for Excellence
Upcoming Events / Learning Opportunities
CETTL is adopting Learning Center as our RSVP and registration process so that attendance at our professional development events are automatically tracked and saved in UCO’s system, thereby providing at-your-fingertips documentation for departmental and/or college purposes, annual reviews, etc.
- Mentoring Program Luncheon 1-4 (for faculty): If you would like to take part in the mentoring program as an mentee or mentor, and are not already signed up, please contact Cheryl Frech 405-974-5476.The Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching and Learning, CETTL, is continuing the successful informal mentoring program for all new faculty. Our goal is for the mentor to provide a "friendly face" in another college, to introduce the concepts of transformative learning, and to assist with the new faculty member's transition to the culture of UCO.
Dates: Monday, 9/17/13; Monday, 11/11/13; Tuesday, 2/22/14; Wednesday, 4/9/14
Time: 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Location: NUC Cherokee Room
Click here to register for session #3, and here for session #4.
- Transformative Learning Conference (for students, faculty, and staff): Visitors will be engaging with specialists in the fields of Transformative Learning, with an emphasis on applicability in and out of the classroom. Conference attendees will also leave with additional tools and techniques that can be implemented immediately in their disciplines.
Dates: Friday, 03/28/14
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Location: Nigh University Center
Click here to register.
1. When clicking on “Click Here to Register”, you will be taken to the UConnect login page. Type in your “User Name” and “Password”, then click “Login”.
2. On the next page, click on the blue arrow. A new page will pop up.
3. Click on the underlined session ID link (example ilt CETTL LL NYT-0001).
4. Click on the “Enroll me” button. You are now enrolled and will be receiving an email confirmation.
5. Click on the email attachment, then click “Save & Close” to add it to your Outlook calendar.