- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning Home
- Archives of TT-S, CETTL’s Monthly ePub
- Contact CETTL Staff
- Collegium on College Teaching Practice
- CETTL Hardcopy Library
- Events / Learning Opportunities
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- New Faculty Orientation and T&L Institute
- New Faculty Technology Orientation
- Resources (incl. CETTL Library)
- Transformative Learning Guide
- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Empowerment for Excellence
- New Faculty Resources
Upcoming CETTL Events
Remaining True to Your Educator-Self in the 21st Century
Click Here for More Details
What is it? How to teach so it happens.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- Contemplative Pedagogy: Student Convincer Strategies
- How to Get What You Want from Anyone
- Learning: Your First Job
- Seven Deadly Sins of Students
- 30 Things We Know for Sure About Adult Learning
- What Makes a Good Teacher?
- IMPLEMENTING THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES: Technology as Lever
- Seven Principles for Good Practice in Undergraduate Education
- Zen and the Art of Public School Teaching
- Why Am I a Teacher?
- Getting Students to Read: Fourteen Tips
- Darn it, Professor. Just Tell Us What We Need to Know to Pass Your Course
- What Makes Great Teachers Great?
- Seven Principles for Guiding Discussions
- Your Brain Lies to You
- Teaching is One Thing... Learning is Another
- What Is TL? – “Learning Reconsidered” is a foundational document for TL in higher education
- What creates TL in college?
- What Is TL? Why Do It? – The Mezirow/perspective transformation approach
- TL from Theory to Practice
- Background about TL
- TL via High-Impact Practices – research from NSSE Institute for Effective Educational Practice summarized in PPT
- TL in Large Intro Science Classes
- Canadian University TL Resource Centre – TL as Perspective Transformation
- Transformative Learning informed by cognitive neuroscience
- Reflective Learning for Net Generation Students