- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Archives of TT-S, CETTL’s monthly ePub
- Collegium on College Teaching Practice
- New Faculty Orientation
- New Faculty Technology Orientation
- Resources (incl. CETTL Library)
- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning Home
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- CETTL Contact and Staff
- Transformative Learning Guide
- CETTL Hardcopy Library
How to be a good faculty mentor or mentee; how to mentor students.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- The Ten Commandments of Mentoring
- The Role of Mentoring Students for College Success
- Descriptions of Multiple Faculty Mentoring Programs
- Mentorship Effectiveness --- a Rating Scale
- Summary of Mentoring – Univ of Southern California
- Entering Mentoring --- Mentoring Seminar Materials from the Wisconsin Program for Scientific Teaching
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on mentoring, click here.