- 2014 Transformative Learning Conference
- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning Home
- Archives of TT-S, CETTL’s Monthly ePub
- Contact CETTL Staff
- Collegium on College Teaching Practice
- CETTL Hardcopy Library
- Events / Learning Opportunities
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- New Faculty Orientation and T&L Institute
- New Faculty Technology Orientation
- Resources (incl. CETTL Library)
- Transformative Learning Guide
- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Empowerment for Excellence
How to be a good faculty mentor or mentee; how to mentor students.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- The Ten Commandments of Mentoring
- The Role of Mentoring Students for College Success
- Descriptions of Multiple Faculty Mentoring Programs
- Mentorship Effectiveness --- a Rating Scale
- Summary of Mentoring – Univ of Southern California
- Entering Mentoring --- Mentoring Seminar Materials from the Wisconsin Program for Scientific Teaching
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on mentoring, click here.