Early Career Academics
Launching and enhancing your academic career: vitae, publishing, teaching philosophy statements and academic portfolios, etc.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- Academic Job Interview FAQ
- Academic Job Interview (Vanderbilt University)
- Advice for academic portfolio and documentation (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- Four Steps to a Memorable Teaching Philosophy
- Life on Tenure Track - Relating to Students
- Recuiters' Perceptions and use of Applicant Resume Information: Screening the Recent Graduate
- Reduced Load Lets Faculty Meld Family, Tenure Track
- Successfully Navigating Conferences, Pt 1
- Successfully Navigating Conferences, Pt 2
- Typical Academic Interview Questions (Carlton College)
- What we Can Uncover about Applicants Based on Their Resumes? A Field Study