Maximizing your chances of publishing your work as a teacher and as a scholar.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- How to publish your journal paper
- How to get published in an academic journal: top tips from editors
- Publishing and Sharing your academic paper on Academia.edu
- PLOS journals - Content is free to access, distribute, reuse and remix
- 25 Great Resources for Breaking into Academic Publishing
- American Journal Experts: 12 Tips for Accelerating Manuscript Publication
- Nine Basic Ways to Improve Your Style Academic Writing
- Online Copyright Crash Course at UT-Austin
- Text and Academic Authors Association
- Decision-tree about Co-Authoring with Undergrad Research Students
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on academic publishing, click here.