Maximizing your chances of publishing your work as a teacher and as a scholar.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- Journal Publishing: Advice from Editors
- Improving Your Academic Writing
- Online Copyright Crash Course at UT-Austin
- Text and Academic Authors Association
- Decision-tree about Co-Authoring with Undergrad Research Students
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on academic publishing, click here.