Create and use effective rubrics, both for grading and for assessing student learning outcomes.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- Searchable Database of Rubrics Already Created
- Grading with Rubrics (UV)
- Examples of Scoring Rubrics (Cal State)
- Rubrics for College Writing (Fordham)
- Annotated List of Rubric Resources on the Web
- Rubistar: Free Rubric Creation Software
- Creating a Rubric Online Tutorial
- Journal of Effective Teaching Rubrics Article
- Rubrics Tutorial from University of South Florida
- Designing/Using Holistic v. analytic Rubrics
- Rubric Use & Development
- Sample Rubrics for World Literature
- Rubrics for Concept Maps (see page 12)
- Sample Rubrics & Rubrics Information (U Delaware)
- Characteristics of Quality Rubrics
- AAC&U VALUE Rubrics (rubrics for TL-related constructs)
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on rubrics, click here.