Create and use effective rubrics, both for grading and for assessing student learning outcomes.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- Searchable Database of Rubrics Already Created
- Grading with Rubrics (UV)
- Use of Scoring Rubrics (Cal State)
- Rubrics for College Writing (Fordham)
- Rubistar: Free Rubric Creation Software
- Creating a Rubric Online Tutorial
- Journal of Effective Teaching Rubrics Article
- Rubrics Tutorial from University of South Florida
- Designing/Using Holistic v. analytic Rubrics
- Rubric Use & Development
- Rubric for Concept Maps
- Sample Rubrics & Rubrics Information (U Delaware)
- Characteristics of Quality Rubrics
- AAC&U VALUE Rubrics (rubrics for TL-related constructs)
- Mark Ferrer Assignment Rubrics Workshop Appendices Handout
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on rubrics, click here.