By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- 9 Principles of Good Practice for Assessing Student Learning
- Internet Resources for Higher Education Outcomes Assessment – compiled by NC State
- Learning Outcomes FAQs (GSU)
- How to Write Learning Outcomes (KSU)
- Methods of Measuring Learning Outcomes (MIT)
- Why Student Learning Outcomes?
- Rubrics to Advance and Assess Student Learning
- Learning Outcomes in the Syllabus (USC)
- Heer's Revision of Bloom's Taxonomy