- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning Home (CETTL)
- Transformative Learning Home
- 2015 Transformative Learning Conference & Conference Archives
- Transformative Learning Guide
- Events / Learning Opportunities
- CETTL Hardcopy Library
- Collegium on College Teaching Practice
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- New Faculty Orientation and T&L Institute
- New Faculty Technology Orientation
- New Faculty Resources
- Empowerment for Excellence
- Archives of TT-S, CETTL’s Monthly ePub
- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Contact CETTL Staff
Using Rubrics to Assign Grades to Student Work
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- A-B-C-D-F Widely-used College Definitions
- History of Grade Inflation
- College Without Grades?
- Minimizing the focus on grades, maximizing the focus on learning
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on grading, click here.