Design assessments which require students to demonstrate knowledge, skills, and/or attitudes in novel and/or real-world simulations.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- Authentic Assessment
- Inventory of Good Practice in Undergraduate Education
- Classroom Assessment Techniques
- Compendium of Assessment Tools: Excellent Resource Page about Assessing Student Work
- How to Assess in Learning-centered Instruction
- The Nine Principles of Good Practice for Assessing Student Learning
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on authentic assessment, click here.