- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning Home
- Archives of TT-S, CETTL’s Monthly ePub
- Contact CETTL Staff
- Collegium on College Teaching Practice
- CETTL Hardcopy Library
- Events / Learning Opportunities
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- New Faculty Orientation and T&L Institute
- New Faculty Technology Orientation
- Resources (incl. CETTL Library)
- Transformative Learning Guide
- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Empowerment for Excellence
- New Faculty Resources
Self-Regulation in Learning
Helping students take control of their own learning and engagement with course material.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- Foundational Article about Self-Regulated Learning and Academic Achievement
- One-Page Overview
- How to Be a Learner in College
- Helping Students Develop Self-Determination
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on self regulation in learning, click here.