- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning Home
- Archives of TT-S, CETTL’s Monthly ePub
- Contact CETTL Staff
- Collegium on College Teaching Practice
- CETTL Hardcopy Library
- Events / Learning Opportunities
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- New Faculty Orientation and T&L Institute
- New Faculty Technology Orientation
- Resources (incl. CETTL Library)
- Transformative Learning Guide
- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Empowerment for Excellence
Teaching today’s typical college-aged student.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- A New Generation of Learners
- DePaul University Advice for Teaching Millennials
- The Millennial Muddle – Chronicle of Higher Education Article
- The Five R’s of Engaging Millennial Students
- Millennial Student Resources Page
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on millennials, click here.