Learning-Centered Theory and Practice
Shifting from the teacher-centered approach of delivering information to producing learning in your students.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- Enhancing Teaching & Learning: Thinking Like an Expert in the Discipline
- New Paradigm for Undergraduate Education – the Foundational Barr & Tagg Article
- Overview of Dr. Phyliss Blumberg’s excellent book on the topic
- Learning-centered Syllabi
- Student Perceptions of Learning-centered Instruction
- How to Assess in Learning-centered Instruction
- MERLOT Pedagogy Portal on Learning-centered Teaching
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on learning centered theory and practice, click here.