Learning-Centered Theory and Practice
Shifting from the teacher-centered approach of delivering information to producing learning in your students.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- Enhancing Teaching & Learning: Thinking Like an Expert in the Discipline
- Overview of Dr. Phyliss Blumberg’s excellent book on the topic
- Learning-Centered Syllabi (Iowa State University)
- Learner-Centered Teaching (A qualitative examination of connections between learner-centered teaching and past significant learning experiences)
- MERLOT Pedagogy Portal on Learning-centered Teaching
- New Paradigm for Undergraduate Education – the Foundational Barr & Tagg Article
- Student Perceptions of Learner-Centered Instruction
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on learning centered theory and practice, click here.