- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning Home
- Archives of TT-S, CETTL’s Monthly ePub
- Contact CETTL Staff
- Collegium on College Teaching Practice
- CETTL Hardcopy Library
- Events / Learning Opportunities
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- New Faculty Orientation and T&L Institute
- New Faculty Technology Orientation
- Resources (incl. CETTL Library)
- Transformative Learning Guide
- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Empowerment for Excellence
Brain-based: Neuroscience, Cognitive Psych, etc.,
Making instruction more effective based on current and expanding knowledge of brain function.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- Transformative Learning informed by cognitive neuroscience
- Mind-Brain-Education Research: An Overview
- When/How Neuroscience Applies to Education – commentary by Daniel Willingham, author of Why Don’t Students Like School: A Cognitive Scientist Answers Questions about How the Mind Works and What It Means for the Classroom
- Brain-based Education – a Doctoral Course at Univ of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Fact vs Fiction in Brain-based Education
- Neuroscience Insight into Why Multitasking is Bad for Learning
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on the brain-based view of transformative learning, click here.