- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Archives of TT-S, CETTL’s monthly ePub
- Collegium on College Teaching Practice
- New Faculty Orientation
- New Faculty Technology Orientation
- Resources (incl. CETTL Library)
- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning Home
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- CETTL Contact and Staff
- Transformative Learning Guide
- CETTL Hardcopy Library
Teaching Large Classes
Doing it well.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- Teaching Large Classes in the STEM Disciplines
- Active Learning in Large Lectures – Dr. Joe Lauher’s 560-student chemistry classes
- Teaching Large Classes – Resource Listing, incl. Activities and Planning
- Survival Handbook for Teaching Large Classes from UNCC
- 78 Strategies for Teaching Large Classes
- Richard Felder Paper on Teaching Large Classes Effectively (Felder is a long-time researcher/practitioner in college teaching)
- Univ of Maryland Teaching Guide for Large Classes
- Teaching Technologies for Large Classes
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on teaching large classes, click here.