Easing the transition on the first day of class.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- 101 Things You Can Do in the First Three Weeks of Class
- Establishing Rapport (IDEA)
- First Day of Class (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- First Three Weeks (article from University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- Formed teams of discussion groups to facilitate learning (IDEA article)
- Improve Learning by Thinking About Learning (TEDxUNC Talk video with Todd Zakrajsek, improving cognitive function)
- Leading Discussions (Article: Some Comments on Leading Discussions - University of Southern California)
- Learning Student's Names (Article from University of Indiana)
- Make the Most of the First Day of Class (Article from Carnegie Mellon University)
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on teaching philosophy statements, click here