“Content acquisition” outside and before class; the magic of conceptual enlightenment inside class via student engagement with the material, peers, and the instructor.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- YouTube Video of Instructor Explaining His Flipped Class, Including Examples of the Videos He Produced for Students’ Out-of-Class Learning
- Overview Article about Flipped Classrooms
- Five Ways to Flip Your Classroom with the New York Times
- What You Need to Know about the Flipped Classroom
- ConcepTesting as a Flipped Classroom Technique
- Reading Reflections Done Before Class: Heighten Transformative Potential While You Help Students Do the Reading Before Class
- Peer Instruction During Class in a Flipped Course
- Top Two Tips for Successful Class Flips
- Ready to Flip: Three ways to Hold Students Accountable for Pre-Class Work
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on flipped classrooms, click here.