“Content acquisition” outside and before class; the magic of conceptual enlightenment inside class via student engagement with the material, peers, and the instructor.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- Flipping the College Classroom – PPT from Robert Talbert, Grand Valley St. Univ, Flipped Classroom Clinician
- YouTube Video of Instructor Explaining His Flipped Class, Including Examples of the Videos He Produced for Students’ Out-of-Class Learning
- Overview Article about Flipped Classrooms
- 14 Tips for Getting Students to Read Before They Come to Class
- Five Ways to Flip Your Classroom with the New York Times
- What You Need to Know about the Flipped Classroom
- ConcepTesting as a Flipped Classroom Technique
- Reading Reflections Done Before Class: Heighten Transformative Potential While You Help Students Do the Reading Before Class
- Peer Instruction During Class in a Flipped Course
- Top Two Tips for Successful Class Flips
- Flippable Points Within Your Class + Extensive Reference Listing
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on flipped classrooms, click here.