- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning Home
- Archives of TT-S, CETTL’s Monthly ePub
- Contact CETTL Staff
- Collegium on College Teaching Practice
- CETTL Hardcopy Library
- Events / Learning Opportunities
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- New Faculty Orientation and T&L Institute
- New Faculty Technology Orientation
- Resources (incl. CETTL Library)
- Transformative Learning Guide
- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Empowerment for Excellence
- 2013-2014 Mentoring Program
- New Faculty Resources
Helping students develop the ability to think critically and to know when situations demand it.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- Teaching for Critical Thinking – This 1999 Contains Still-Relevant Points
- Critical Thinking in the College Classroom Resources from UT-Austin
- Critical Thinking Gateway
To view the hardcopy resources available in the CETTL Library on critical thinking, click here.