Case- & Problem-Based Learning
Teaching with empirical examples and case studies.
By following the links to any of the sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.
- Boundary Crossings: Cooperative Learning, Collaborative Learning, and Problem-Based Learning (Pedagogy)
- Interdisciplinary Journal of Problem-Based Learning: An open-access journal for Problem-Based Learning
- Problem-Based Learning: An Instructional Model and its Constructivist Framework (Indiana University)
- Problem-Based Learning, Class Structure and Format (Stanford University Newsletter on Teaching)
- Science/Biology Case-Based Learning (National Science Foundation, University at Buffalo, NY)
- The Case Method and the Interactive Classroom (NEA Higher Education Journal, example for a history lesson)