- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Archives of TT-S, CETTL’s monthly ePub
- Collegium on College Teaching Practice
- New Faculty Orientation
- New Faculty Technology Orientation
- Resources (incl. CETTL Library)
- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning Home
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- CETTL Contact and Staff
- Transformative Learning Guide
- CETTL Hardcopy Library
New Faculty Technology Orientation
UCO’s Technology Resource Center, located in the Lillard Administration Building, Room 101A, is offering D2L faculty training sessions for new and continuing faculty:
Jump start your career at UCO with new and innovative technologies. We will get you started using technology at UCO and show you great resources to engage your learners.
Special D2L Faculty Training Sessions Announced
The Technology Resource Center (TRC) is offering technology training and assistance for faculty in preparation for the start of the semester. For questions or more information, contact the TRC at 974-5595 or email@example.com.
D2L Faculty Quick Start Orientations – one hour
These high-level D2L overview sessions will quickly assist faculty in making courses more accessible and flexible for students. Learn to post materials, receive assignments and/or allow students to see grades online. Visit theLearning Center to register. Sessions will be at:
- noon, 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 15, in Room 101A, Administration; and,
- 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 18, in Room 101A, Administration.
D2L Student Orientations – 30 minutes, starting every hour from 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Encourage students to attend a D2L orientation session during the first week of classes. These brief overview sessions will help them be ready for using D2L in courses. Note: Seating is first-come, first-served. To bring a class or group of students to the session, email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure space will be available. Sessions are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, Jan. 16, in Ballroom A, Nigh University Center; and,
- Thursday, Jan. 17, in Room 301, Nigh University Center.
D2L Drop-in Assistance Hours
TRC has reserved Mondays from 9 a.m.–noon and Fridays from 1–4 p.m. to be available to faculty for individualized D2L assistance. Appointments are not necessary during these times, but they are encouraged to avoid waiting.