- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Archives of TT-S, CETTL’s monthly ePub
- Collegium on College Teaching Practice
- New Faculty Orientation
- New Faculty Technology Orientation
- Resources (incl. CETTL Library)
- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning Home
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- CETTL Contact and Staff
- Transformative Learning Guide
- CETTL Hardcopy Library
Recent CETTL Events
Teaching and Learning Institute & New Faculty Orientation
August 7 - 9, 2012
Click for more details.
Faculty Enhancement Day
August August 15, 2012
Transformative Teacher-Scholar is a monthly academic e-periodical distributed via email to UCO faculty, both full- and part-time, as well as to teaching assistants and UCO Staff. The publication always includes a graphic (the "Hot Topics Snapshot") which summarizes information of interest to university teacher-scholars followed by articles about transformative education, college teaching, academic readings of interest, eLearning, and education leadership. In its brief articles, Transformative Teacher-Scholar aims to provide information relevant to college and university teacher-scholars who seek not only to help students achieve learning outcomes but to do so in a way that seeds opportunities which move students beyond mere consumptive learning toward more transformative educational experiences.
Here you will find links to PDFs of each month's complete newsletter.