- 2014 Transformative Learning Conference
- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning Home
- Archives of TT-S, CETTL’s Monthly ePub
- Contact CETTL Staff
- Collegium on College Teaching Practice
- CETTL Hardcopy Library
- Events / Learning Opportunities
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- New Faculty Orientation and T&L Institute
- New Faculty Technology Orientation
- Resources (incl. CETTL Library)
- Transformative Learning Guide
- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Empowerment for Excellence
- 2013-2014 Mentoring Program
Watch for information about the launch of book clubs formed as a result of our Women Who Inspire event Oct. 31, 2013. More details to follow soon. Also to be posted here shortly will be information about other Spring Semester 2014 activities.
Women Who Inspire
Our Inaugural Event, Women Who Inspire, Was a Great Success! Faculty and staff women from across the UCO campus gathered for brunch on Thursday, October 31st from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. in the NUC Heritage Room for a program that included our first award recognizing a woman who inspires --- Dr. Pat LaGrow. Break-out discussion sessions focused on early-, mid-, and later-career women in higher education were lively, collegial, and informative. Several book clubs were organized as one of the outcomes of the event, with sign-ups collected for launch of the clubs in spring semester.
GET CONNECTED. GET CHAMPIONED. GET EMPOWERED.
EMPOWERMENT FOR EXCELLENCE
We Have You in Mind: This new organization for faculty and staff women was launched in Spring 2013. Our mission is simple - empowering UCO women to thrive. So, however you desire to grow or to engage, we're now here to help. Make plans to join us at our first inaugural event where we'll honor our founder and kick off this year's E4E activities.