- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning (CETTL) Home
- 2015 Transformative Learning Conference & Conference Archives Home
- Transformative Learning Home
- Transformative Learning Guide
- Student Transformative Learning Record (STLR)
- Events / Learning Opportunities
- CETTL Hardcopy Library
- Collegium on College Teaching Practice
- New Faculty Mentoring Program
- New Faculty Orientation and T&L Institute
- New Faculty Technology Orientation
- New Faculty Resources
- Empowerment for Excellence
- Archives of TT-S, CETTL’s Monthly ePub
- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Contact CETTL Staff
UCO full-time and adjunct faculty are invited
Enrollment is limited. Guarantee registration by signing up today.
Remaining True to Your Educator-Self in the 21st Century: Embracing Deep, Intentional, Integrative Learning Workshop
Acquire specific tools and processes required to better engage your students, achieve higher-level student learning outcomes, and create more transformative moments.
Free of charge to all UCO full-time and adjunct faculty
September 26, 2014 ● 9 am - 3:00 pm ● Nigh University
Center Ballrooms A&B ● Edmond, OK 73034
This workshop is designed for faculty who want to create, refine, and/or take their teaching strategies and processes to the next level to achieve deeper, integrative learning in the classroom.
Through participation in this workshop, you will be inspired to:
Create environments for active, experiential learning
Achieving Learning, e.g., Team-Based Learning or Determining Tacit Knowledge
Direct Assessment or Visible Evidence of Learning
Jeff King, Ed.D Jody Horn, Ph.D
Dr. Jeff King, the Executive Director of the UCO Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching and Learning (CETTL), and Dr. Jody Horn, Assistant Director of CETTL are the facilitators for this workshop. They both have extensive practice in the development and assessment of transformative and integrative pedagogies. They’ll be offering this unique one-day workshop on evidence-based teaching strategies that produce deeper, integrative and transformative learning.
Who should attend
Faculty who want to
To register: contact Jody Horn
Enrollment is limited. Guarantee enrollment by signing up today.
Other program questions, contact:
Assistant Director, CETTL