- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning
- Annual Transformative Learning Conference
- Contact Us
- Educators' Leadership Academy
- Events & Learning Opportunities
- Scholarship of Teaching & Learning
- Transformative Learning
Transformative Teacher-Scholar Blog is CETTL's e-publication, which aims to provide information relevant to college and university teacher-scholars.
Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning (CETTL)
CETTL, in collaboration with other campus units and individuals, offers programs, services, and resources to encourage, enhance, and support faculty to help students learn. It also provides support and confidential consultations for individual faculty members, and consistently promotes deep, transformative learning experiences for all students at the University of Central Oklahoma.
Goals of the Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning
- To provide collaborative and mentorship opportunities for faculty to discuss student learning
- To support faculty in their efforts to enhance learning in and out of the classroom
- To bring research about facilitating learning to the attention of the university community
- To advocate and recognize teaching excellence
- To act as a resource for faculty as they plan, implement, enhance, and assess student learning
- To promote the teacher-scholar model of faculty excellence within UCO’s ethos of providing transformative learning opportunities for our students
CETTL supports faculty as they help our students learn.
Outcomes: We provide professional and leadership development for teacher-scholars as they create environments and experiences that prompt and nurture transformative learning for students as well as for themselves. By helping faculty engage in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, CETTL acts as a resource to assist faculty as they facilitate their students' achievement of learning outcomes, assess that achievement, and use the resulting information to continuously improve teaching and learning at UCO.
CETTL will become a nationally recognized leader and resource for faculty professional development which enables teacher-scholars to create transformative learning environments and experiences for their students.
CETTL Confidentiality Statement:
Faculty voluntarily engage our services in order to enhance and enrich their work as teacher-scholars within UCO’s Transformative Learning environment. Mindful of that trust, CETTL maintains the confidentiality of the individual faculty or groups of faculty with whom we work.