- Assessment Home
- Surveys & Reports
- Entry-Level Assessment
- General Education Assessment
- Program Outcomes
- Student Satisfaction
- Specialized Campus Accreditations
Did You Know...
- 91% of UCO's 2011 graduates felt UCO provided a quality education in their field
- 90% felt they had a positive environment at UCO for their personal development
- 90% would recommend UCO to a friend
- 84% would choose UCO if they had it to do over
Results are from the
University-wide surveys are coordinated through the Office of Institutional Assessment. The Higher Education Research Institute- Cooperative Institutional Research Program (HERI-CIRP), the College Student Survey (HERI-CSS) and Graduating Student Survey are administered every year. The National Survey for Student Engagement (NSSE), Student Satisfaction Survey, Faculty Survey, and Staff Survey are administered on a three year rotation. In addition, many departments choose to develop and distribute their own survey instruments to students, alumni, employers, and/or faculty. Survey reports are available for many of these surveys.