- Institutional Assessment
- Surveys & Reports
- Entry-Level Assessment
- General Education Assessment
- Program Outcomes
- Student Satisfaction
- Specialized Campus Accreditations
- Institutional Research
- Institutional Effectiveness Home
Services & Responsibilities
The Office of Institutional Assessment provides a wide range of services to all university departments. Examples of services provided include, but are not limited to the following:
- Consult staff and faculty on all matters related to assessment.
- Serve as nationally normed and locally developed survey experts to all faculty and staff.
- Create and disperse assessment reports to all stakeholders via electronic media.
- Provide assessment services that allow departments to implement clear, meaningful, and useful assessment strategies.
To request a new project from the Office of Assessment, please complete and submit the Project Request Form to the Director of Assessment (box 113) for approval at least 60 days prior to the projected start date.