Institutional Assessment Services
The Office of Institutional Assessment provides a wide range of services to Academic and Student Affairs departments and unites. Examples of services provided include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collection and maintenance of data on student learning, student self-assessment, and student satisfaction.
- Collection and distribution of data from the Student Perception of Instructional Effectiveness (SPIE) survey.
- Consultation with faculty and professional staff on all matters related to assessment of student learning and student perception.
- Expertise on nationally-normed and locally-developed survey design and data analysis.
- Creation and dispersal of assessment reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Assessment services and consultation to facilitate the implementation of clear, meaningful, and useful assessment strategies.
To request assistance from the Office of Institutional Assessment, please submit a request at least 60 days prior to the project start date.