WANTED: FORENSIC SCIENCE MAJORS
W. Roger Webb Forensic Science Institute has joined seven other nationally acclaimed forensic science institutions to form the Forensic and Crime Scene Investigation Consortium (FCSIC). The FCSIC was established to help support a fully integrated national forensic and crime scene investigation system by developing and delivering new courses, enhancing current undergraduate and graduate programs and expanding research projects in their core competencies.Military FriendlyGreen Power Partner
- Higher Education Chancellor Presents Legislative Agenda at UCO
- UCO and Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Celebrate Partnership at New Facility
- Nepalese Student Crowned 'Miss Asian UCO'
- UCO to Begin Offering For-Credit Courses at New Downtown Facility in January
- Media Advisory: Chancellor Johnson to Present 2015 Legislative Agenda for Higher Education at UCO
- UCO Celebrates the Holiday Season with Musical Theatre Production 'Swingin' with Santa!'
Check It Out
- Thanksgiving Break: Offices will be closed and classes will not be in session Nov. 26-28 for Thanksgiving Break, including the UCO Wellness Center. Download the academic calendar.
Walk-in advisement is underway on the first floor of the Nigh University Center through Nov. 25. Hours are 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday. Learn more.
Stay winter-weather aware. Learn about closing information, snow removal and more.