OKLAHOMA'S GREEN UNIVERSITY
In addition to receiving the EPA Green Power Leadership Award and multiple Keep Oklahoma Beautiful awards, Central's Forensic Science Institute was the first higher education building in Oklahoma to receive LEED certification for its green design and construction. Central also recently developed a biodiesel fuel program with the production capacity to power many of the diesel engines on campus.Great College to Work ForTop Colleges
- NCAA Selects UCO Professor to Create Student-Athlete Wellness Plan
- UCO School of Music Sets Trio of Concerts for October
- UCO Events to Raise Awareness and Funds as a Part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- UCO-Based Educators' Leadership Academy Announces 2015-16 Outstanding Professors' Academy
- ACM@UCO to Host Master Class with Original Members of Alice Cooper Group
- UCO to Host Criminal Justice Career Fair, Oct. 9
Check It Out
- Graduating in spring 2016? Apply for graduation before Nov. 1 to avoid a late fee.
APPLY NOW: Visit uco.edu/apply to apply for the 2016 spring and summer semesters.
- Parking map: Download it here.
- UCO@125: Join the university in celebrating 125 years of growth, innovation and transformation. Click here for details.