NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED WOMEN'S SOFTBALL PROGRAM
The UCO Softball team has made the Division II national tournament six times since 2002, including Division II World Series appearances in 2006 and 2012, as well as a national championship in 2013. Central third baseman, Kacie Edwards, was the 2012 Daktronics NCAA Division II South Central Region Player of the Year.Aspiring AmericansTop Colleges
- UCO College of Mathematics and Science Hosts Alumni Reunion, Fall Festival
- UCO Faculty Artist Concert Series Presents Halloween Spooktacular
- NCAA Selects UCO Professor to Create Student-Athlete Wellness Plan
- UCO School of Music Sets Trio of Concerts for October
- UCO Events to Raise Awareness and Funds as a Part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- UCO-Based Educators' Leadership Academy Announces 2015-16 Outstanding Professors' Academy
Check It Out
- Graduating in spring 2016? Apply for graduation before Nov. 1 to avoid a late fee.
APPLY NOW: Visit uco.edu/apply to apply for the 2016 spring and summer semesters.
- Parking map: Download it here.
- UCO@125: Join the university in celebrating 125 years of growth, innovation and transformation. Click here for details.