CARING ABOUT HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Health and wellness is an important part of the university's mission. Since 2010, Central has maintained a tobacco-free campus. Central is also certified by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and Central Oklahoma Turning Point as a "Healthy Campus."Great College to Work ForTransformative Learning
- UCO Faculty Showcase Work in 'Inked,' Dec. 1-10
- UCO Musical Theatre Gets 'Naughty and Nice' for the Holiday Season
- UCO Students to Compete for Miss Asian UCO Crown
- UCO Invites Community to 'WinterGlow' Celebration Dec. 4
- UCO Invites Community to Campus Craft Fair, Dec. 2
- UCO Communications Staff Recognized for Excellence
Check It Out
APPLY NOW: Visit uco.edu/apply to apply for the 2016 spring and summer semesters.
- Parking map: Download it here.
- UCO@125: Join the university in celebrating 125 years of growth, innovation and transformation. Click here for details.