Case Closed: UCO Among the Best in Forensic Science
The University of Central Oklahoma W. Roger Webb Forensic Science Institute (FSI), home to the largest forensic science education program in the country, is now the only university in North America with three accredited undergraduate forensic science programs. They are Bachelor of Science degrees in forensic molecular biology, forensic chemistry and digital forensics. Under the direction of Dwight Adams, Ph.D., former director of the FBI Laboratory in Quantico, Virginia, the UCO FSI is dedicated to the highest quality in forensic science education, training and research for students and professionals.Central Tech StoreMilitary Friendly
- UCO Project SPEAK Recognizes Edmond Student for Bystander Intervention
- UCO Professor Receives Top Honor for Bilingual Contributions
- Metro High School Students to Develop Photography Skills at UCO Photo Camp, June 13-17
- Media Advisory: UCO to Recognize Edmond Student for Bystander Intervention
- Volunteers Needed for UCO Endeavor Games, June 9-12
- UCO Student Takes Cancer Treatment Research to Capitol Hill
Check It Out
- Visit UCO's new Diversity Central website.
Stay Weather Aware: Review a list of campus storm shelters.
- Priority enrollment is now open to undergraduate and graduate students.
APPLY NOW: Visit uco.edu/apply to apply for the 2016 summer and fall semesters.
UCONNECT Refreshed: The new UCONNECT is now available and offers increased functionality and intuitive design. Log in to check it out.