WANTED: FORENSIC SCIENCE MAJORS
W. Roger Webb Forensic Science Institute has joined seven other nationally acclaimed forensic science institutions to form the Forensic and Crime Scene Investigation Consortium (FCSIC). The FCSIC was established to help support a fully integrated national forensic and crime scene investigation system by developing and delivering new courses, enhancing current undergraduate and graduate programs and expanding research projects in their core competencies.Tobacco-free CampusMilitary Friendly
- UCO Students Selected as Diversity Peer Educators for Community Outreach Programs
- UCO School of Music to Conclude Annual Music Festival with UCO Wind Symphony Performance
- UCO Presents Five-Time Grammy Award-Winner Sandi Patty Performing 'Broadway Stories'
- UCO Invites Community to Zumbathon Benefiting Oklahoma Teens
- UCO Presents the Operatic Adaptation of Literary Masterpiece 'Little Women' March 5-8
- National Nutrition Month Encourages UCO Community to 'Bite Into a Healthy Lifestyle'
Check It Out
- Due to inclement weather, the University of Central Oklahoma will be closed Wednesday, March 4. Classes are canceled and offices will be closed. Access winter weather safety tips.
- UCO@125: Join the university in celebrating 125 years of growth, innovation and transformation. Click here for details.
Stay winter-weather aware. Learn about closing information, snow removal and more.