NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED WOMEN'S SOFTBALL PROGRAM
The UCO Softball team has made the Division II national tournament six times since 2002, including Division II World Series appearances in 2006 and 2012, as well as a national championship in 2013. Central third baseman, Kacie Edwards, was the 2012 Daktronics NCAA Division II South Central Region Player of the Year.Community EngagementOlympic Partner
- UCO-Based Educators' Leadership Academy Announces 2015-16 Outstanding Professors' Academy
- ACM@UCO to Host Master Class with Original Members of Alice Cooper Group
- UCO to Host Criminal Justice Career Fair, Oct. 9
- UCO School of Music Presents Provost's Concert, Oct. 8
- UCO Student Named National Radio Show Scholar
- UCO Professor Emeritus Honored at OKC Jazz Fest
Check It Out
APPLY NOW: Visit uco.edu/apply to apply for the 2016 spring and summer semesters.
- Parking map: Download it here.
- UCO@125: Join the university in celebrating 125 years of growth, innovation and transformation. Click here for details.