A 'GREAT COLLEGE TO WORK FOR'
Central has consistently been listed on the Chronicle of Higher Education's "Great Colleges to Work For" list, recognizing the university's collaborative governance, professional and career development, teaching environment, work and life balance, confidence in senior leadership, supervisor and department chair relationship, tenure and clarity process, and more.Olympic PartnerTop Fulbright Institution
- UCO Partners with TurboVote to Expand On-Campus Voter Outreach
- ACM@UCO Seeking Top High School Bands to 'Battle' in New Event
- UCO Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month Through October
- UCO Welcomes Beijing Normal University Youth Art Troupe for Performance Sept. 22
- UCO Presents Broadway Favorite 'A Chorus Line'
- UCO to Host 'CJ Day' for Prospective Criminal Justice Students, Oct. 3
Check It Out
- Maintenance Weekend: Systems maintenance will be conducted from 5-10 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 28. Multiple services may be unavailable during this time. For more information, contact the Service Desk at email@example.com or 974-2255.