A 'GREAT COLLEGE TO WORK FOR'
Central has consistently been listed on the Chronicle of Higher Education's "Great Colleges to Work For" list, recognizing the university's collaborative governance, professional and career development, teaching environment, work and life balance, confidence in senior leadership, supervisor and department chair relationship, tenure and clarity process, and more.Top Fulbright InstitutionOlympic Partner
- UCO Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month Through October
- UCO Welcomes Beijing Normal University Youth Art Troupe for Performance Sept. 22
- UCO Presents Broadway Favorite 'A Chorus Line'
- UCO to Host 'CJ Day' for Prospective Criminal Justice Students, Oct. 3
- US Department of Education Awards $7.7 Million Grant to UCO
- UCO Introduces Software Engineering Degree