CARING ABOUT HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Health and wellness is an important part of the university's mission. Since 2010, Central has maintained a tobacco-free campus. Central is also certified by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and Central Oklahoma Turning Point as a "Healthy Campus."Community EngagementMilitary Friendly
- Oklahoma Center for Arts Education to Host Youth Arts Day at the State Capitol
- UCO Lecture and Exhibit Celebrates University's 125th Anniversary
- UCO Students Selected as Diversity Peer Educators for Community Outreach Programs
- UCO School of Music to Conclude Annual Music Festival with UCO Wind Symphony Performance
- UCO Presents Five-Time Grammy Award-Winner Sandi Patty Performing 'Broadway Stories'
- UCO Invites Community to Zumbathon Benefiting Oklahoma Teens