NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED WOMEN'S SOFTBALL PROGRAM
The UCO Softball team has made the Division II national tournament six times since 2002, including Division II World Series appearances in 2006 and 2012, as well as a national championship in 2013. Central third baseman, Kacie Edwards, was the 2012 Daktronics NCAA Division II South Central Region Player of the Year.Military FriendlyOlympic Partner
- UCO Expands Academic Offerings with New Programs this Fall
- UCO Professor Named Fulbright Award Recipient
- UCO Retains Recognition as One of the Nation's 'Great Colleges to Work For'
- U.S. Sitting Volleyball Rosters Announced for 2015 Parapan American Games
- UCO Endeavor Games Hall of Fame Athletes Stand Out at U.S. Paralympics Track and Field Championships
- UCO Hosts Youth Strength Speed and Agility Camp, July 20-31
Check It Out
- Parking passes: Order online.
- Parking map: Download it here.
- UCO@125: Join the university in celebrating 125 years of growth, innovation and transformation. Click here for details.