A 'GREAT COLLEGE TO WORK FOR'
Central has consistently been listed on the Chronicle of Higher Education's "Great Colleges to Work For" list, recognizing the university's collaborative governance, professional and career development, teaching environment, work and life balance, confidence in senior leadership, supervisor and department chair relationship, tenure and clarity process, and more.Transformative LearningTop Regional University
- UCO Professional Media Students to Cover Democratic National Convention
- English Professor Graduates as First Student Awarded Doctorate through UCO, Swansea Partnership
- UCO College of Business Faculty Member Receives National Recognition
- UCO Repeats as One of the Nation's 'Great Colleges to Work For'
- UCO Dean Appointed to National Educator Preparation Network
- UCO Alumni Association Hosts 'Splash Bash' for Alumni and Friends
Check It Out
System Maintenance: From 5 a.m. until noon, July 24, various systems will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance. For more info, call 974-2255.
- 2016-17 Parking Permits: Purchase your permit for the upcoming semester.
- Transcript Requests: Electronic transcripts are now available online.
Apply Now: Visit uco.edu/apply to apply for the 2016 fall semester.
- International Students: Learn about the UCO Office of Global Affairs
- Connect to UCO's Diversity Central website.