CARING ABOUT HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Health and wellness is an important part of the university's mission. Since 2010, Central has maintained a tobacco-free campus. Central is also certified by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and Central Oklahoma Turning Point as a "Healthy Campus."Great College to Work ForBest for Vets
- UCO Named Host of 2018 National Conference on Undergraduate Research
- Community Support Helps UCO's Central Pantry Thrive
- UCO Faculty, Students Recognized by Oklahoma Political Science Association
- UCO Student Awarded OETA Scholarship
- UCO Army ROTC Students Earn Commissions
- UCO Foundation Receives $100,000 Grant from Sarkeys Foundation for Old North Restoration
Check It Out
System Maintenance: From 6 p.m., Dec. 19, until 1 a.m., Dec. 20, various systems will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance. For more info, call 974-2255.
- Check out Spring 2015 enrollment dates and waitlist information.
Stay winter-weather aware. Learn about closing information, snow removal and more.