CARING ABOUT HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Health and wellness is an important part of the university's mission. Since 2010, Central has maintained a tobacco-free campus. Central is also certified by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and Central Oklahoma Turning Point as a "Healthy Campus."Tobacco-free CampusCommunity Engagement
- UCO, Redlands Academic Teams Head to Championships
- ACM@UCO to Present Bigger, Bolder Music Festival in Bricktown April 10
- UCO School of Music Presents a Children's Adaption of Mozart's Opera 'The Magic Flute'
- UCO Recognized as a Top University for International Students
- UCO Liberal Arts Symposium Celebrates Lifelong Learning
- UCO School of Music Brings Back Popular 'Cello Plus' Concert Featuring Tess Remy-Schumacher