BRAKING FOR BICYCLES
Central is the only institution in Oklahoma to be recognized as a Bicycle Friendly University, having earned an honorable mention recognition from the League of American Bicyclists. The Bum-A-Bike program at Central allows the Central community to "bum" a bike free of charge.Top CollegesReach Higher
- UCO to Graduate More Than 1,000 Students at Commencement Ceremonies Dec. 13-14
- UCO Photography Student Examines 'Altered Perfection' in New Exhibit
- UCO Honors Students for Top Academic Achievement as Fall 2013 Class Marshals
- UCO's Central Pantry Celebrates a Year of Service
- UCO Department of Design Exhibit Features the Work of Interior Design Freshmen
- UCO Communications, Advertising Students Called 'Rising Stars' of the Industry
Check It Out
Due to inclement weather, UCO is closed Friday, December 6. All activities and events are canceled or postponed until further notice.
- Due to UCO closing, WinterGlow has been rescheduled for Friday, January 17, from 6-9pm.
- Stay Winter Aware: View winter safety tips here.
- System Maintenance: From midnight-5 a.m., Dec. 7, various systems will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance. For more info, call the UCO Service Desk at 974-2255.
- Students: Tutoring Central is available to assist you with English, writing, biology, chemistry and math. It's located in the northeast corner of West Hall. Visit the Tutoring Central site to see their hours.
The Card Services office is in the process of transitioning cardholders to either the Central ID Card or Bronze ID Card. Visit the Card Services site for more information.
- Download the UCO parking map.