A 'GREAT COLLEGE TO WORK FOR'
Central has consistently been listed on the Chronicle of Higher Education's "Great Colleges to Work For" list, recognizing the university's collaborative governance, professional and career development, teaching environment, work and life balance, confidence in senior leadership, supervisor and department chair relationship, tenure and clarity process, and more.Green Power PartnerOlympic Partner
- Media Advisory: Chancellor Johnson to Present 2015 Legislative Agenda for Higher Education at UCO
- UCO Celebrates the Holiday Season with Musical Theatre Production 'Swingin' with Santa!'
- UCO Art Department Showcases Senior Works in Capstone Exhibit
- Winner Crowned in Inaugural 'Miss Native American UCO'
- UCO Students to Compete for Miss UCO 2015 Crown
- UCO Kaleidoscope Dance Company Concert to Feature High School Dance Festival Participants
Check It Out
- Thanksgiving Break: Offices will be closed and classes will not be in session Nov. 26-28 for Thanksgiving Break, including the UCO Wellness Center. Download the academic calendar.
Walk-in advisement is underway on the first floor of the Nigh University Center through Nov. 25. Hours are 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday. Learn more.
Stay winter-weather aware. Learn about closing information, snow removal and more.