CARING ABOUT HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Health and wellness is an important part of the university's mission. Since 2010, Central has maintained a tobacco-free campus. Central is also certified by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and Central Oklahoma Turning Point as a "Healthy Campus."Military FriendlyTransformative Learning
- UCO Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month Through October
- UCO Welcomes Beijing Normal University Youth Art Troupe for Performance Sept. 22
- UCO Presents Broadway Favorite 'A Chorus Line'
- UCO to Host 'CJ Day' for Prospective Criminal Justice Students, Oct. 3
- US Department of Education Awards $7.7 Million Grant to UCO
- UCO Introduces Software Engineering Degree