A 'GREAT COLLEGE TO WORK FOR'
Central has consistently been listed on the Chronicle of Higher Education's "Great Colleges to Work For" list, recognizing the university's collaborative governance, professional and career development, teaching environment, work and life balance, confidence in senior leadership, supervisor and department chair relationship, tenure and clarity process, and more.Healthy CampusTransformative Learning
- UCO Mitchell Hall Theater Announces Its 2014-15 Performing Arts Season
- UCO Recognized as One of the Nation's 'Great Colleges to Work For'
- UCO Offers Preview of Sorority Life at Annual Summer Tea
- UCO Concert Chorale Invited To Perform At International Music Festival
- UCO Recognized As 'Storm Ready' By National Weather Service
- Guitar Legend Adrian Belew to Perform this Fall at ACM@UCO Performance Lab
Check It Out
Get Your New ID: Beginning July 1, replacement UCO ID cards will cost $15. Find out more about the Bronze Card and the Central ID Visa® Check Card.
Freshmen: Sign up for for priority registration through Enrollment Central. Sessions, offered until July 31, allow students the opportunity to meet with an academic adviser and build their class schedule.