CARING ABOUT HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Health and wellness is an important part of the university's mission. Since 2010, Central has maintained a tobacco-free campus. Central is also certified by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and Central Oklahoma Turning Point as a "Healthy Campus."Best for VetsHealthy Campus
- UCO Design Students Break Records at OKC ADDY Awards; Exhibit Award-Winning Work Opening April 2
- UCO Big Pink Volleyball Sets Fundraising Record
- The UCO Kaleidoscope Dance Company Celebrates Its 40th Anniversary with a Retrospective Concert
- UCO, Redlands Academic Teams Head to Championships
- ACM@UCO to Present Bigger, Bolder Music Festival in Bricktown April 10
- UCO School of Music Presents a Children's Adaption of Mozart's Opera 'The Magic Flute'