CARING ABOUT HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Health and wellness is an important part of the university's mission. Since 2010, Central has maintained a tobacco-free campus. Central is also certified by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and Central Oklahoma Turning Point as a "Healthy Campus."VSAOlympic Partner
- UCO Wins Outstanding Collaboration Award for Partnership with Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma
- UCO Department of Design Presents Indie Rock and Poster Art in the Fundraising Event 'Paper Jam'
- UCO Awarded National Grant for Adaptive Sports Programs
- UCO's Broadway Tonight Series Welcomes Grammy Award-Winner Jimmy Webb in Concert
- UCO Wellness Center Offers Community More Opportunities to Get Fit this Fall with New Classes
- UCO's Theatre Arts Department Presents Influential German Play 'Woyzeck'