CARING ABOUT HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Health and wellness is an important part of the university's mission. Since 2010, Central has maintained a tobacco-free campus. Central is also certified by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and Central Oklahoma Turning Point as a "Healthy Campus."VSACommunity Engagement
- UCO Students Selected as Diversity Peer Educators for Community Outreach Programs
- UCO School of Music to Conclude Annual Music Festival with UCO Wind Symphony Performance
- UCO Presents Five-Time Grammy Award-Winner Sandi Patty Performing 'Broadway Stories'
- UCO Invites Community to Zumbathon Benefiting Oklahoma Teens
- UCO Presents the Operatic Adaptation of Literary Masterpiece 'Little Women' March 5-8
- National Nutrition Month Encourages UCO Community to 'Bite Into a Healthy Lifestyle'
Check It Out
- Due to inclement weather, the University of Central Oklahoma will be closed Wednesday, March 4. Classes are canceled and offices will be closed. Access winter weather safety tips.
- UCO@125: Join the university in celebrating 125 years of growth, innovation and transformation. Click here for details.
Stay winter-weather aware. Learn about closing information, snow removal and more.