U.S. OLYMPIC & PARALYMPIC PARTNERSHIP TRAINING SITE
UCO serves as an official training site for the U.S. Paralympics, with the men's and women's national sitting volleyball teams training on campus, along with Paralympic track and archery athletes. UCO also served as host for the 2010 Sitting Volleyball World Championships, marking the first time the event was held in the U.S.Reach HigherMilitary Friendly
- UCO School of Music to Conclude Annual Music Festival with UCO Wind Symphony Performance
- UCO Presents Five-Time Grammy Award-Winner Sandi Patty Performing 'Broadway Stories'
- UCO Invites Community to Zumbathon Benefiting Oklahoma Teens
- UCO Presents the Operatic Adaptation of Literary Masterpiece 'Little Women' March 5-8
- National Nutrition Month Encourages UCO Community to 'Bite Into a Healthy Lifestyle'
- UCO School of Music Presents Works of Maurice Ravel Performed by Pianist David Forbat