NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED WOMEN'S SOFTBALL PROGRAM
The UCO Softball team has made the Division II national tournament six times since 2002, including Division II World Series appearances in 2006 and 2012, as well as a national championship in 2013. Central third baseman, Kacie Edwards, was the 2012 Daktronics NCAA Division II South Central Region Player of the Year.Community EngagementOlympic Partner
- ACM@UCO to Host Master Class with Grammy-Nominated Songwriter JD Souther
- UCO Introduces Mobile Payment Option for Parking Meters
- UCO Presents 'From Central with Love,' Opening Concert of Pianist Valery Kuleshov's World Tour
- UCO Alumni Association Names Dave Lewis New Director
- UCO Unmatched in the Nation Following Sixth Student Support Services Grant
- UCO-Based Educators' Leadership Academy Welcomes 2015-16 Class of Administrators
Check It Out
- Parking passes: Order online.
- Parking map: Download it here.
- UCO@125: Join the university in celebrating 125 years of growth, innovation and transformation. Click here for details.