WANTED: FORENSIC SCIENCE MAJORS
W. Roger Webb Forensic Science Institute has joined seven other nationally acclaimed forensic science institutions to form the Forensic and Crime Scene Investigation Consortium (FCSIC). The FCSIC was established to help support a fully integrated national forensic and crime scene investigation system by developing and delivering new courses, enhancing current undergraduate and graduate programs and expanding research projects in their core competencies.Olympic PartnerGreen Power Partner
- UCO Named Host of 2018 National Conference on Undergraduate Research
- Community Support Helps UCO's Central Pantry Thrive
- UCO Faculty, Students Recognized by Oklahoma Political Science Association
- UCO Student Awarded OETA Scholarship
- UCO Army ROTC Students Earn Commissions
- UCO Foundation Receives $100,000 Grant from Sarkeys Foundation for Old North Restoration
Check It Out
System Maintenance: From 6 p.m., Dec. 19, until 1 a.m., Dec. 20, various systems will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance. For more info, call 974-2255.
- Check out Spring 2015 enrollment dates and waitlist information.
Stay winter-weather aware. Learn about closing information, snow removal and more.