NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED WOMEN'S SOFTBALL PROGRAM
The UCO Softball team has made the Division II national tournament six times since 2002, including Division II World Series appearances in 2006 and 2012, as well as a national championship in 2013. Central third baseman, Kacie Edwards, was the 2012 Daktronics NCAA Division II South Central Region Player of the Year.Great College to Work ForReach Higher
- UCO to Host Local Government, Civic Involvement Forum
- UCO Raises Awareness for Breast Cancer with 'Paint the Campus Pink Week,' Big Pink Volleyball
- Oklahoma City Native Named 'Miss Black UCO'
- UCO to Host Lecture on Uses and Benefits of Spices, Herbs
- UCO Seeks Participants for Interdisciplinary Study
- UCO Musical Theatre Celebrates 50 Years of Broadway Classic 'Cabaret' with Performances Feb. 18-21