OKLAHOMA'S GREEN UNIVERSITY
In addition to receiving the EPA Green Power Leadership Award and multiple Keep Oklahoma Beautiful awards, Central's Forensic Science Institute was the first higher education building in Oklahoma to receive LEED certification for its green design and construction. Central also recently developed a biodiesel fuel program with the production capacity to power many of the diesel engines on campus.Community EngagementTop Colleges
- UCO to Host AFAA Group Exercise Certification Workshop
- UCO Invites the Community to Celebrate Black History Month with Series of Events
- UCO Faculty Artist Concert Series Features Assistant Professor of Horn Peggy Moran Feb. 3
- UCO Recognized for Excellence as Both a Certified Healthy Campus and Business
- UCO, OSUIT Partner for Degree Completion
- UCO School of Music Presents Baritone Rob Glaubitz, Pianist Sallie Pollack Performing 'Winterreise'