WANTED: FORENSIC SCIENCE MAJORS
W. Roger Webb Forensic Science Institute has joined seven other nationally acclaimed forensic science institutions to form the Forensic and Crime Scene Investigation Consortium (FCSIC). The FCSIC was established to help support a fully integrated national forensic and crime scene investigation system by developing and delivering new courses, enhancing current undergraduate and graduate programs and expanding research projects in their core competencies.Best for VetsTransformative Learning
- UCO School of Music Sets Trio of Concerts for October
- UCO Events to Raise Awareness and Funds as a Part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- UCO-Based Educators' Leadership Academy Announces 2015-16 Outstanding Professors' Academy
- ACM@UCO to Host Master Class with Original Members of Alice Cooper Group
- UCO to Host Criminal Justice Career Fair, Oct. 9
- UCO School of Music Presents Provost's Concert, Oct. 8
Check It Out
- Graduating in spring 2016? Apply for graduation before Nov. 1 to avoid a late fee.
APPLY NOW: Visit uco.edu/apply to apply for the 2016 spring and summer semesters.
- Parking map: Download it here.
- UCO@125: Join the university in celebrating 125 years of growth, innovation and transformation. Click here for details.