CARING ABOUT HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Health and wellness is an important part of the university's mission. Since 2010, Central has maintained a tobacco-free campus. Central is also certified by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and Central Oklahoma Turning Point as a "Healthy Campus."Central Tech StoreCommunity Engagement
- UCO to Host AFAA Group Exercise Certification Workshop
- UCO Invites the Community to Celebrate Black History Month with Series of Events
- UCO Faculty Artist Concert Series Features Assistant Professor of Horn Peggy Moran Feb. 3
- UCO Recognized for Excellence as Both a Certified Healthy Campus and Business
- UCO, OSUIT Partner for Degree Completion
- UCO School of Music Presents Baritone Rob Glaubitz, Pianist Sallie Pollack Performing 'Winterreise'