WANTED: FORENSIC SCIENCE MAJORS
W. Roger Webb Forensic Science Institute has joined seven other nationally acclaimed forensic science institutions to form the Forensic and Crime Scene Investigation Consortium (FCSIC). The FCSIC was established to help support a fully integrated national forensic and crime scene investigation system by developing and delivering new courses, enhancing current undergraduate and graduate programs and expanding research projects in their core competencies.Top CollegesHealthy Campus
- UCO Honors the 'Noble Profession' of Teaching with New Event, National Teacher of the Year Address
- UCO Administrator Named Honorary Consul to Korea
- ACM@UCO to Present Fall 'LiveLink' Show Featuring ACM@UCO Bands
- Acklin Crowned 'Miss UCO 2015'
- The UCO School of Music Presents Back-to-Back Evenings of Symphony Music
- Santa, Lights, Winter Carnival and More at UCO's 'WinterGlow' Celebration Dec. 5
Check It Out
- Thanksgiving Break: Offices will be closed and classes will not be in session Nov. 26-28 for Thanksgiving Break, including the UCO Wellness Center. Download the academic calendar.
Walk-in advisement is underway on the first floor of the Nigh University Center through Nov. 25. Hours are 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday. Learn more.
Stay winter-weather aware. Learn about closing information, snow removal and more.