WANTED: FORENSIC SCIENCE MAJORS
W. Roger Webb Forensic Science Institute has joined seven other nationally acclaimed forensic science institutions to form the Forensic and Crime Scene Investigation Consortium (FCSIC). The FCSIC was established to help support a fully integrated national forensic and crime scene investigation system by developing and delivering new courses, enhancing current undergraduate and graduate programs and expanding research projects in their core competencies.Transformative LearningTobacco-free Campus
- UCO Gallery Walk Celebrates the University's 125 Years Through Photography
- UCO Department of Theatre Arts Takes Audience on a Fantasy Journey with 'Still Life with Iris'
- UCO Pom Takes Dual Top Ten Finishes at Nationals
- Registration Open for UCO Multicultural Education Institute Feb. 27-28
- UCO Invites Community to Lecture on U.S.-Iran Relations
- UCO School of Music Presents a Performance by Classical, Jazz and Folk Ensemble
Check It Out
System Maintenance: From 5 a.m. until 10 a.m., Feb. 1, various systems will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance. For more info, call 974-2255.
- UCO@125: Join the university in celebrating 125 years of growth, innovation and transformation. Click here for details.
Stay winter-weather aware. Learn about closing information, snow removal and more.