CARING ABOUT HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Health and wellness is an important part of the university's mission. Since 2010, Central has maintained a tobacco-free campus. Central is also certified by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and Central Oklahoma Turning Point as a "Healthy Campus."Tobacco-free CampusAASCU
- UCO to Host Local Government, Civic Involvement Forum
- UCO Raises Awareness for Breast Cancer with 'Paint the Campus Pink Week,' Big Pink Volleyball
- Oklahoma City Native Named 'Miss Black UCO'
- UCO to Host Lecture on Uses and Benefits of Spices, Herbs
- UCO Seeks Participants for Interdisciplinary Study
- UCO Musical Theatre Celebrates 50 Years of Broadway Classic 'Cabaret' with Performances Feb. 18-21