CARING ABOUT HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Health and wellness is an important part of the university's mission. Since 2010, Central has maintained a tobacco-free campus. Central is also certified by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and Central Oklahoma Turning Point as a "Healthy Campus."Central Tech StoreReach Higher
- UCO Gallery Walk Celebrates the University's 125 Years Through Photography
- UCO Department of Theatre Arts Takes Audience on a Fantasy Journey with 'Still Life with Iris'
- UCO Pom Takes Dual Top Ten Finishes at Nationals
- Registration Open for UCO Multicultural Education Institute Feb. 27-28
- UCO Invites Community to Lecture on U.S.-Iran Relations
- UCO School of Music Presents a Performance by Classical, Jazz and Folk Ensemble