CARING ABOUT HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Health and wellness is an important part of the university's mission. Since 2010, Central has maintained a tobacco-free campus. Central is also certified by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and Central Oklahoma Turning Point as a "Healthy Campus."Healthy CampusCentral Tech Store
- UCO Partners with TurboVote to Expand On-Campus Voter Outreach
- ACM@UCO Seeking Top High School Bands to 'Battle' in New Event
- UCO Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month Through October
- UCO Welcomes Beijing Normal University Youth Art Troupe for Performance Sept. 22
- UCO Presents Broadway Favorite 'A Chorus Line'
- UCO to Host 'CJ Day' for Prospective Criminal Justice Students, Oct. 3
Check It Out
- Maintenance Weekend: Systems maintenance will be conducted from 5-10 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 28. Multiple services may be unavailable during this time. For more information, contact the Service Desk at email@example.com or 974-2255.